Deadlines for the 2017 Grant Cycle
- Letter of Inquiry due February 15, 2017
- Application (requires Foundation invitation) due April 25, 2017
- Grant decisions - June 26, 2017 City of Muskogee Foundation Board meeting.
- Grant funds distributed - July 2017 - June 2018 (pending Grant Agreement).
- Interim Reports due January 31, 2018
- Final Reports due August 31, 2018.
Step 1 - Letter of Inquiry
The entire grant process will be coordinated electronically beginning with the Letter of Inquiry (LOI). The LOI gathers basic information about the applicant, a short description of the purpose of the program or project, and amount requested. This part of the application should be compelling enough to capture the attention of the grant committee while being brief and clear. If accepted by the grants committees, the applicant will be notified via e-mail with a link to access the full grant application.
Step 2 - Grant application
Following the approval of the letter of inquiry, the applicant will be sent a link via e-mail to access the grant application for their designated focus area (economic development, education and empowerment, health and wellness, quality of life). The formal application process is also coordinated electronically allowing the applicant to complete the actual application and attach all required documents.
Deadlines for 2017 Summer Program Grants
Program or project must occur primarily during the summer months to qualify for the Summer Grant Process.
- Letter of Inquiry due September 15, 2016
- Application (requires Foundation invitation) due December 1, 2016
- Grant decisions - March 28, 2017 City of Muskogee Foundation Board Meeting
- Grant funds distributed - April 2017 (pending Grant Agreement)
To complete an LOI click the "Apply for a Grant" link on our Homepage or click here.
Please contact the City of Muskogee Foundation at 918-577-6562 with any questions regarding the letter of inquiry and application or if you have questions about the electronic process.